The role involves:
- attending Inchinnan College on block release and completing course work as required
- supporting Engineers in the workshop and out on site
- carrying out PDI’s on new machines
- carrying our repairs to second hand machines
- building up experience over 4 years to work towards working from own van.
Learning how to:
- repair and maintain machines on customer’s sites as required to ensure conformance with manufacturer’s specification
- accurately completing all relevant paperwork daily on a laptop computer
- accurately ordering of your parts and working closely with the parts department
- working closely with the service supervisor
- carrying out inspections and repairs of machines at our depot as required - in conformance with manufacturer’s specification and any regulations affecting their use
- ensuring that there is no deficiency or defect likely to affect the safe working of a machine – and notifying appropriate manager of any defective or unsafe equipment.
National 4 English and Maths
We are looking for apprentices who have a good mechanical aptitude, enjoying fixing things, have an interest in engineering and are team players.
Once qualified the successful candidate will become a qualified Engineer.
NVQ Plant Maintenance Level 3
£8,112 a year
Hours Of Work
Proposed Start Date
Dundee - 1
Related Job Profiles