Administration Assistant (Student Records)
- Ensure a high quality, customer focused Student Records service is consistently provided.
- Data input from telephone calls or hard copy data and data retrieval.
- Processing ILA course set-ups, ILA bookings and claim funding using the ILA software and website.
- Communication and liaison with curriculum staff, support staff and external agencies in connection with information and queries.
- Review incoming post and centralised e-mails and respond as appropriate.
- Carry out general administrative duties including typing letters/memos, filing, photocopying and shredding.
- Undertake relevant delegated duties on behalf of the Student Records team.
National 5 English and Maths. Administration and IT preferred.
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Good communication and Networking Skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and databases.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be offered the opportunity to work and study to SVQ Level 2 in Business Administration. The role will have a varied level of interaction in speaking to students and employees, which should be carried out in a courteous manner either by telephone, in person or by email.
You will be required to participate in periodic training reviews as well as successfully complete all project work and tests set by assessors in the agreed timeframe.
Business and Administration SVQ Level 2