Administration Assistant (School Programmes Liaison)
- Ensure a high quality, customer focused service is consistently provided.
- Dealing with enquiries from internal and external customers relating to school programmes.
- Processing , storing and retrieving information relating to school programmes.
- Communication and liaison with curriculum staff, support staff , external agencies and local authorities in connection with information and queries.
- Carry out general administrative duties relating to DYW and Senior Phase School delivery within the Faculty.
- Undertake relevant delegated duties on behalf of the School Programme Coordinator.
National 5 English and Maths. Administration and IT preferred.
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Good communication and Networking Skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and databases.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be offered the opportunity to work and study to SVQ Level 2 in Business Administration. The role will have a varied level of interaction in speaking to students and employees, which should be carried out in a courteous manner either by telephone, in person or by email.
You will be required to participate in periodic training reviews as well as successfully complete all project work and tests set by assessors in the agreed timeframe.
Business and Administration SVQ Level 2