Your responsibilities as a Business Administrator may include:
- filing, scanning, typing, faxing and emailing
- use a variety of Microsoft Packages (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to compose and update documents and distribute reports to the business
- deal with communications (mostly over the telephone and face to face) with other stakeholders in the business
- organise and service meetings which involve taking and preparing minutes, and undertaking any follow up actions (minute taking may be complex, of a confidential nature and at a senior level for internal and external partners)
- supporting the Bid Team with a variety of administration tasks associated with Bid Submissions
- communication with client organisations, including uploading and downloading relevant information via online portals
- maintaining a clear and ordered set of word processing templates for presentations and bid submissions
- mupporting Business Development Managers with presentation materials for clients.
5 subjects at National 5 including English and Maths. You will have a basic knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You will have a have a friendly, flexible approach to your working day and a willingness to work with and support colleagues.
- You will have an enthusiastic, engaged attitude and eagerness to learn and develop personally and professionally.
As part of the Apprenticeship scheme you will be supported with gaining an SVQ Level 3 or 4 in Business Administration qualification. You will also have various other training opportunities, such as Induction, Continuous Improvement Training and Customer Service training.
Business and Administration SVQ Level 3